Work for Art's Battle of Bands Returns!A Celebration of Employee Creativity
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, May 17 at the Crystal Ballroom, where employee-bands from some of Work for Art’s partner companies will perform in front of cheering friends, family and co-workers. A panel of celebrity judges will award several prizes including “Best Company Band,” and YOU, as an audience member will vote for an “Audience Favorite.”
Tickets are just $12 each, and all proceeds benefit Work for Art.
Meet the Judges
City of Portland | Bio
van der Meulen
ZGF Architects | Bio
Here’s how it works:
- Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,250 to $15,000 with the band entry benefit starting at the $5,000 level.
- Each band can have between 3-15 members. Bands must be made up mostly of employees of the sponsoring company; only one musician in each band may be exempted from this requirement.
- Each band will have 10 minutes to perform, with a 5-minute transition between bands. All A/V and the drum set will be shared among all bands.
Ready to sign up?
Questions? Contact Alison Bailey, Business Partnership Manager, at 503-823-5424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are $12 each, available at:
- The Crystal Ballroom box office at 1332 W. Burnside in Portland
- by phone at 1-855-CAS-TIXX
- or purchase online
A limited number of VIP tickets are available for $100 each, including complimentary food and beverage and reserved seating.
To receive the group discount of $2 off general admission for 20 tickets or more, contact Alison Bailey at 503-823-5424 or email@example.com
Get your tickets online
Arts Card tickets 50% off!
Tickets are only $12–but if you use your Arts Card you can receive them half-off (limit four, subject to availability). For more information about the Arts Card, contact Matt Carron at 503-823-5849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order Arts Card tickets online: Click the “Buy Now” button, above. Select up to four tickets from the “Arts Card discount” menu, and use password ArtsCard. Present your Arts Card at Will Call when you pick up your tickets.